Marketing for writers is about helping authors build platforms that can sustain long-term booksales and easily launch a book to #1 bestseller – but publishing a book can be a long, challenging process… especially if you’re self-publishing.
So we’ve written some short guides to try and make things easier. Check these articles out, or go through them one-by-one, to make sure you’re prepared for the self-publishing gauntlet.
- How to write a book – where do I start?” + “what to write about ideas”
- How to publish a book yourself – self-publishing roadmap
- How to build an author platform – website + email list
- How to get book reviews – before you publish
- How to design a book cover – free tools and templates
- How to format a book for publishing – formatting services and templates
- How to find a book editor – affordable editing prices and services
- Uploading your files to Createspace and Kindle
- How to choose the best keywords and categories for your book
- Book marketing strategies that work – avoid book promotion companies and services
Get started now with the first article, or choose the one you need!